a world of all sorts

Monday, November 26, 2007

Life been so relaxing man.haha.i tink i'm leading a pig's life now.everyday its either i'm out of the hse or at home you-tubing or watching tv.lol.btw last sat i wenta buy winter clothings for the coming china trip!Its fun man...i have leather gloves...thick sweater....ultra long socks(those soccer length) and more.I super duber love the gloves can...its black n i tink i can be killer with it! I was showing jiamin the foto i took on my camera den she was like 'is tt leather gloves??' haha...today i went to her hse.FUN! she taught me how to make-up n stuff...funniest ting..i duno how to close my eyes probably..so its kinda difficult to put make-up.den i wenta explore her hse n we saw a very interesting ting (her sis bf..so fair!)

I'm quite frustrated recently.I tink its becox of prom stuff.i can't find the right dress..short of money to buy cosmetics n wat so ever.hais...i am tinking of how to persuade my mum to pay the make-up stuff for me.ANYONE GOT IDEAS PlS TELL ME! I long to find work now n earn money actually...at least i got money den i can buy stuff...cox i have sth in mind to do.

I had a random chat with tq ytd.we were talking about wat we r gg to do after we get our a'lvls. she's tinking of gg business or psychology den i feel like studying economics or psychology.but practically i hate sciences so i dun tink i'm gg to study psychology. I kinda of tink wat i like is made up of many factors like the tutor, the lectures, the coping with the subject n stuff...so i'm act quite doubtful whether i really like it....if nt easiest go business...but i tink its hard to get in.

ok above r jus some random thoughts of mine recently.hee.nth to say le.byebye.
( sometimes i tink it takes 2 hands to clap...with regards to friendship )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home