a world of all sorts

Friday, July 06, 2007

Today happy happy day.finally i bought my black heels!its quite high.tinking whether i shuld wear them out tmr or nt lei.they r for prom nite btw.den wenta shop shop.walked quite long to buy cat present.its quite difficult to buy lo.btw i got urge to buy clothes again!i tink i do buy clothes on impulse lei cox everytime wen i go out i find tt some of the clothes i bought i dun like to wear le.hais its such a waste.tmr is live earth day i mus help save the earth.serene ask me to wear green i dun wan!haha.o i wana buy lots of stuff!

here's my list:
1)clothes
2)bag
3)shades/sunglasses
4)hairband those silver kind with pattern

tt's all but they will add up such tt i nida save lots of money.i was tinking if i shuld ask mummy sponsor my bag money.haha.pple if u c me eat pls ask me to be on diet n save money.

after shopping wenta meet ch for dinner.damn hungry at tt time.we chatted n she said she saw ting ting.act i kinda regretted tt i din treasure dis frend.we have become total strangers.blame myself for having no guts.hais...

btw BAD NEWS!math extra lessons...hais i really did nt expect it to come tt fast lo.classes have nt even resumed normal yet n i've got this bad news.see i knew bad stormy days r coming soon!REAL SOON!ok so seems like i have to quickly finish up all my shows n prepare myself for serious studies soon.

o yeah act tt day wen i was studying case study for econs i got urge to share some stuff of myself with frends.hmm whether they r sec sch frends or jc frends ok.maybe one day we play true or dare???HAHA den i'll say them out.tt's quite a fun game.i tink i wana be a host...so FUN!i tink i'm influenced by xiao s cox i really like the way she was able to dig up secrets from artists n asking n forcing them to say them out non-stop.someone interested to let me 'tao' out yr secrets to me????ok i shall end here...nida clear my com...too many songs...400plus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home