a world of all sorts

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

finally exams r over!!!wah it was like hell days can.i din slp the whole nite before my 1st paper which is the killer math paper.hais.during the whole exam i felt tt i couldn't concentrate to tink of how to solve the qns.and truely adrian tan said i did super badly for my p1.its really sad u noe.i did study for math,though i noe i din put in my best effort,but i did study!i'm totally disappointed with myself.and i tink its quite unreasonable for him jus to tell my mum tt i shuld nt go shopping.tt's nt the root of the prob anyway.the point is i duno n my math is nt gd.i din go shopping for many days during the jun hols.i only went shopping like twice!its so rare ok cox GSS is so damn attractive n i can restrain myself from the temptation.no one will stay all day at home studying for the whole jun hols rite i tink anyone will get mad lo.

den for the following days with morn paper i slpt like 4hrs before gg for exams.chem n phy geog was like shit.i crapped all the way through the chem paper.act i dun expect anyting since i din even study for it until the nite before.phy geog i am at a lost of words.i studied so much for floods n only wat flood prediction came out.i was in a state of shock.i can't do litho cox it was like i din study for the entire topic due to time constraint.econs was ok...though ytd wen i studied for my case study till i realise there was a lot of tings i din include in my 25m essay qns.ok i regretted doing tt qns only like now!tt's quite slow lah.human geog i really have nth to say.its the most difficult paper i've ever gotten for human geog.ok it has always been the most ok subject for me can.TNCs i will nver study for it 4ever le.i have cheated twice to study for it n stupid of me to believe it man.n pop geog i din really study for it at all the DRQ looked familiar yet alien cox i din now how to interpret it.throughout the paper i felt useless cox my human geog has always saved my phy geog such tt i can always manage to pass geog but now no hope.ok let's nt talk about studies anymore.

i read poh's blog jus now.i agree with her.wen we r troubled we shuld talk tings out.like i was totally terribly saddened by my math ytd but i talked called n told everyone i could find.lol.o yea btw i am still hoping tt i wun meet adrian tan during my 4days break.joan suggest to wear shades.lol.but i dun have shades!er den tang qian say find alternative ways to go out where i dun meet him.siao.haha.only got 1 way out lah.thx to my parents who live right inside the HDB flats so there's only one way out.

currently i watching a lot of shows n enjoying my only break left.huan huan ai n witch yoo hee nice nice!er after tt i tink i will have to go night study n work hard towards prelims.i can predict my sleepless nights coming soon.dun care i shall enojy life now first.i have a thought now.how i wish i am on holidays with my family.i love travelling!its keeps me away from studying n all my stress......hols mummy!!!mummy say we gg south korea i duno how true tt is.she bluffed me tt we can go japan a few yrs ago so i dun believe her now.haha.ok i go watch witch yoo hee liao.bye bye.update soon i promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home