a world of all sorts

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'm so sick of studying man so i decided to come online surf net n blog.hais.hmm studying process has been quite slow but i tink i enjoy being at home cox i can really slack.huh wat am i talking about...seems like crapping lei.hmm after reading sth i have some thoughts in my mind.i wonder if i'm really too greedy wen u wan sth u have to forgo sth else.its really a pain procedure.i duno how to explain it but i feel very sad wenever i tink of it,maybe to the verge of crying too.i ponder n ask y is life like tt...can't i be greedy for once??? I long to c my frends....for the nth time.

hmm i hope xiao jing teng releases his album soon man.a random thought.and i will surely buy the s'pore version one some pple!!!haha.ok my clique noe i like him man cox he's damn talented.and suddenly it makes me tink of where's my story?????ok i tink it fair to only continue after prelims.some dog is barking downstairs now man....quite disrupting...they r probably saying hi to each other.ok i got nth to write...shall end here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home