a world of all sorts

Saturday, July 28, 2007

I feel tt my whole wkend is filled with bloody alot of hmk...they jus dun seem to end esp geog.6 essay qns to complete during wkend n 3 of them nida write in detail.and there's geog DRQs...urban tut which we nida do ourselves.its jus too much.don't tchers noe these tons of hmk is taking up too much of my time.i don't have time to study at all wen prelims is like 1 month away.

ok finish of complaining about sch work oreadi.hmm i wana cut my hair but sis dun wana acc me go lei.den i was tinking if i shuld keep long hair n tie up den me n tty can have short ponytails tgt.o yea n poh too.act recently i'm having mixed feelings.ok its about some of my frends disliking or maybe hating someone but i dun.o yes i was quite angry over tt tingy which dis someone did to my frend.den i asked someone...she sort of gave my another pt of view.hai ya...i feel pitiful for tt she was ignored lo becox i had dis experience in the past b4.btw act i try nt to hate anyone yet cox i tink its damn tired to hate someone....i'll feel tt my world is so trashy n filled with disgusting pple.but i'm quite relieved tt till now i dun hate anyone at all.

on fri nite i had kfc again.btw i had on wed too.so my retribution came.i'm sick now.cough plus flu.den my daddy very funny.i din noe he's scared of my mummy 2 man.the story goes my mum wanted him to withdraw money for some reason or another but he apparently forgot about it so he was sort of telling me about it during dinner.my reply was: so y u tell me???...i mean its weird la he din withdraw money got nth to do with me at all.den my daddy said: no la jus tell u so ltr wen she scold u noe wat to do ma.lol.so i was supposed to change the subject right after he said he din draw money.

den my mum came home after shopping.she bought cakes...damn nice...blueberry cheesecake,choco,mango cake n apple pie.so nice man they r from the espirit cafe btw.and den ltr she asked my dad if he withdrew money.so he ans den she jus walked away.(btw they were nt looking at each other wen they were talking...they were doing their own stuff).and i was quite surprised...den ltr to our realisation she heard wrongly!!!u c my mummy really has hearing pros she dun deny it herself.

ok tt's all nida go print stuff.update next wk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home