a world of all sorts

Friday, September 28, 2007

It has been an emotional wk for me...for those who dun wana read a sad entry den pls dun continue reading.ok firstly i got back my bloodly prelims results...its like damn bad...i made terrible mistakes...those fatal kind n i failed math again.i really duno how to say....i did try but the feeling tt i am so far behind everyone else is bad...really bad!but nvm i mus perserve one more month....i will do my very best!!!!

the worst ting of all...is i found out tt i have totally lost contact with my frend.both her hp n home no r nt in use anymore.i was so shocked...our 6yrs of friendship is nt even worth her sending or calling to tell me tt she has changed her no....i really wonder how vulnerable our friendship is.i'm sad...n utterly disappointed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home